Saturday, April 4, 2015

what a cold

We had a cold go around the house, that only seemed to target the kids. Hailey started with it, and passed it to Hanna, who then passed it to Gracie and Ben. 
Gracie and Ben seemed to get the brunt of it. The fever hung around for almost 3 days, only letting up while on Tylenol. 
Gracie was happy to hang out, be lazy, and let it pass, but poor Ben was not happy - at all. 

He spent most of the past 2 days sleeping, which isn't like him at all. 
Although the fever was gone, he still obviously wasn't right. 

Today, he woke up happy. 
Very happy! He responded with a big "yeah!" and smile when I asked him if he wanted to eat breakfast. 
I think he's the cutest little thing when he wakes up. 
I don't know if it's the sleepy eyes, or the messy hair, or his big plump lips, but man, the kid is cute!
 I'm glad everyone's back to normal! 
I will also mention that I always forget how big of a help Gracie is until she's on sick leave. 
Don't know what I'd do without her.  

No comments: