Sunday, May 10, 2015

mother's day

Matt let me sleep in, and got everyone fed for me this morning. 
Then, they kicked me out of the house so they could make their "big surprise" for me. 
I went over to my parent's house to see my mom, and about 2 hours later, I came home to this:
 I think I'm the luckiest mom in the world. 

And since we're on the subject of moms...
I have the best one. 

No question about it. 

My mom is a rock. 

She's a rock for the entire family. 

She's there to right the wrongs, fill the empties, and just make every day better. 

She's always there. 

If she's needed, she stops what she's doing (literally) and goes where she's needed. 

She's basically superman. But, well, superwoman. 

She's my superwoman.

My mom, my hero. 
Fighting bad guys, and bad days everywhere. 
 
You're my hero, Mom. 
Never, ever forget that. 

 

No comments: