Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween

Halloween this year was probably the nicest one I've had with my kids yet!
It was mild, and almost rain free. 
My dad started us all out on his hayride, like every year, and then we walked with the kids for a while after that.
There was no complaining, no soggy feet, and no freezing kids! 
It was really enjoyable actually. 
 I was able to get a group shot of some of the kids while we were waiting for Michelle and the kids to arrive.
 My little group were troopers all night. 
A witch, Princess Elsa, the blue fairy, and my little lumber jack. 
I had every intention to get Ben into a chicken costume, but he wanted nothing to do with it.  He was actually thanking me as I was drawing on his beard.  I didn't know he had anything against chickens! 
:) 
We had a fun night, but I was happy to go home, get into the shower and have a quiet night at home afterwards. 

Halloween, that's a wrap! 

No comments: