Thursday, October 1, 2015

new room

A few months ago, Matt and I switched rooms with the girls.
They had a bunk bed in the smaller of the rooms to share, and we had Ben in our room with us, in the crib. 
He's no longer in the crib, but since the third bedroom is being used as a playroom right now, Ben still has to share one of the two rooms.
 
The girls drew the short straw. 

:) Just kidding. We didn't draw straws. But we did decide that the little guy would fit nicely in the big(ger) room with his sisters. 

A bigger room, also meant that we could retire the bunk bed, and get them all their own bed. 

We got the girls each a twin and Ben has his little crib-turned-toddler-bed. It works perfectly! 

 I gave them permission to jump across the beds. Just once, while I took their picture. Hanna doesn't know these beds well enough to start jumping across them (smart, cautious girl), and Ben was stuck on the toilet at the time. Otherwise, they would have all been jumping across them. 

Now I'm on a mission to find cute, girly, matching bedding sets. Then I'll paint the walls, and somehow personalize each bed with their own stuff.

Ben is going to have his own corner. His own little boyish things in his own little spot in the room. I can't wait to get going on it all. 
Hopefully sooner than later I'll have a picture of it all finished.

No comments: