Sunday, March 20, 2016

Bowling again!

 During March break Santi came to visit and stay with Yuli and Tim. My kids didn't get to take March break because I'm a strict teacher like that. Well, actually it's because we'll be going to Florida for a week in April (which we are totally stoked about by the way), so we'll have our break then! 
Anyhow, Yuli invited Kristyn and her kids, and me and mine along to go bowling one afternoon after school, and it was great! One game was just enough for me all these little kids, so it was perfect. 

 There's kids missing in these photos. Forgive me. I had to bowl with 3/4 of my kids, so it wasn't the easiest to get any photos. 


 At the end of the game I let Ben bowl all by himself. The ball was only 6 pounds, so he could actually lift it. I had to get a shot of him watching his ball. He did this every time.
It's like he thought you were supposed to have a seat and watch it roll down the lane every. single. time. 
Cutie pie.
 At the end of our game I wanted to try to get a shot of the kids playing with the claw machine. My kids have no clue what this thing even does, but I could get a shot of their expressions through the other side so I wanted to let them try it! 
Turns out it was only a quarter per try and Kristyn and Yuli had quarters for everyone! 
Everyone got a turn, and there was actually one winner out of them all! 
My Hanna girl! I've never seen anyone win anything from a claw machine let alone a blind kid! :) 
No picture of her because she was too short. Oh well. You'll just have to believe me.

No comments: