Saturday, September 3, 2016

County Fair

We are lucky enough to live in a small town right next door to an even smaller town, that puts on the best, little, old-fashioned, county fair. 

Matt and I take the kids every year, but this year Matt had some form of the plague, or at least *ahem* he acted like it, so I invited my parents to join my little clan and I. 

 It's fun to just walk through. We never do the rides. We never have. The kids get kick out of looking at all the entries to the contests - baked goods, arts and crafts, photography, fruits and veggies, etc. Not to mention the tractors, farm animals, and some local craftsmen and women selling their goods.
 A snack is always a must.


 Oh mom, just let me have a picture of you eating your beloved funnel cake!


 Lawnmower-turned-racecar races!











 Just missing Mom in this picture...
 Always a good time! This time was just a little more special.

No comments: