Saturday, November 26, 2016

wedding day

Dan and Shay finally got married!
I didn't get many pictures at all, but I got a few. It was a busy day, and such a fun night! Thankfully, there's a ton of photos I can steal later from various cell phones. 
 The day started at 8am with hair and makeup. 








 The girls were very well-behaved, and they all had beautiful hair! 
Too bad it barely lasted the ride home. 
Oh well. 
We hung out for a while at home, I re-curled and re-pinned what I could of the hair, and I tried to catch a shot of all the kiddos dressed up...
 Then we all squeezed into the winnie to head to the winery!
I didn't get any good shots of that, and hardly any of the reception, but everyone looked amazing. I don't even have any of the newlyweds. Ugh. 
Anyhow, it was a great day and night, and the perfect way to end November and kick off the holiday season! 



No comments: