Tuesday, December 6, 2016

quote post

I haven't been as good as documenting the little quotes I hear on a daily basis, so I'm using this post to note just a couple of the silly little conversations I have with these kids. I wish I could document every single one, but these are just a few that stand out to me lately.
 
Hanna: "Can we go to Nanny's?" 
Me: "No, we can't go today, we've got too much to do here."
Hanna: "Mom! I'll give you five bucks if you let me go to Nanny's!"


Ben: "I totally have to go pee" 
         "I totally love these jammies."
   
         


*While watching "Prancer"*
Hailey: "I think she's gonna take care of that reindeer and give it back to Santa because that would be SO mean if she didn't."




Me: "Nanny's not taking you for school tomorrow so me and Daddy can go shopping, so you'll see her when we go."
*Drops her arms in disappointment*
"Is that okay?"
Hanna: "Of course that's okay! As long as she sees me, it's good." 




Gracie: **Nothing to note here, except that she still says "thinger" for "finger".  😜  And I'm not correcting it.
 

No comments: